Friday 5 July 2013

Title: 'DIVINE ANCHOR' - Visual Prayer Art

Title: 'DIVINE ANCHOR'/Mm  -  from Visual Prayer Art Collection by Rev.Bola A.

There are times in life when we may feel tossed around by the rigorous storms of daily living, just like boats sailing upon the roughest seas. At such times, like any sea vessel, we need a strong and steady anchor that will hold us, and ride the waves. We indeed have such an anchor, in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. He helps all those who call on Him, anchoring us in his warm abiding love and peace. Through Him, we can manage all our situations. His Grace is an anchor for the faithful. His Love is an anchor for believers in these trying end times. I invite you today, to allow Him to be an anchor for you. He will keep you strong, stable and steady, no matter your circumstances.

My Prayer 
Dear God,
You are a firm and stable anchor for all your sons and daughters.
A delightful and loving  refuge for the troubled.
I thank you for the sense of security and certainty you have given me.
I am grateful for the confidence you instill in me.
Help me in turn to be an anchor of love and safety to those in my charge.
Grant all your children stability, through these changing economic, social and technological times.
In Jesus mighty name I pray. 
Amen.

Peace and Love Rev.Bola
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment