Sunday 14 February 2016

Title: Angel of Miracles

Title:*ANGEL OF MIRACLES* /Prayer Art by Rev.Bola - 2016
                                                                   ********                                   
                                      'Pardon is the choicest flower of victory.'


'Blessed are all who respect the Lord,

who walk in obedience to him.'

Psalm 128:1 

Title: *Praiseworthy*

1.
I adore you God,
I give you praise.
I thank you for
Your precious ways.

2.
You've loved me from
The very start,
Have always brought
Peace to my heart.

3.
And when I'm down
Or feeling sad,
You know just
How to make me glad.

4.
I'm grateful for 
Your sound advice
That frees me of
The egos lies.

5.
It's sweet to know
How much you care.
Your love just
Melts away all fear.

6.
I strive to be 
As kind as you
To see life from 
Your point of view.

7.
Please keep me free
Of fear and spite
And hold me always
In Your light.
-----------------------------------------
Poetry by Rev.Bola
[Summer - 2016 ]
--------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment