Tuesday 16 October 2012

Title: 'IMPROVEMENT' - Prayer Art Set

Title: 'IMPROVEMENT'21/F.Oil   - From Prayer Art Set by Rev.Bola A.

Title: 'OPTIMIST'

It amazes me
Just how well
My day goes
As clear as a bell.
As though
This universe knows
Who I am and what
I need to tell.

Like a special delivery
Of the day's
Mouth watering order
From my favourite restaurant
South of the border,
I receive what I want.

It’s as if by
Some mystical genie,
All my wishes
Are granted freely.
Objects flow to me
In a timely way.
As I dance with glee
Each and every day

Nothing in life
Ever seems boring.
When I awaken,
Every new morning
Anticipating what the
Fresh dawn is revealing,
I'm infused with energy
Joy and well-being.

So glad to be alive.
Glad to have survived
Now I cannot change fate.
But, I can hardly wait
To awaken this body
And seize the day.
Without further delay.

I love the joy
And unfolding of life.
I'm not even coy.....
I'd make a perfect wife

I love the new surprises
flowing my way,
In all shapes and sizes.
The freedom to change them
When the need arises.
And that inspiration
Which bravely comes
By me, on distant drums.

I love knowing
Where I'm going;
Hearing familiar voices
Singing divine choruses
That remind me of
My infinite choices
To manifest the future.
(In breadth-taking picture!)
----------------------------------

Wisdom Poetry by Rev.Bola A.
(Copyright: 12.5.12 -ARR)
----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment